March 6th - Posting update

I've just realised that tonight's stay on the junk in Ha Long Bay will mean there will be no posting this evening. Then, tomorrow we drive into China to Behai, and the next day we deliver the cars to the shippers outside Macau. That means we will have to do all the final packing and organising of the car for its shipping to the States in Behai. The upshot is that there simply won't be time for me to post from Behai.

Whatever happens I hope to be able to do a brief update of the last three days when we get to Macau and then put complete postings on when we get back to the UK.

2 comments:

  1. I am Peter Fornara from Angmering friend of R. Smith, M. Stanley, Poxon etc. Great to read your daily blog with so many fantastic photos it almost makes one feel part of it. Well done, your efforts have not been wasted. I have followed your previous rallies and all well worth reading. Enjoy the rest of the trip and safe journey home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic trip you've had. We've enjoyed the pictures and stories. I'm looking forward to hearing more of your tales from the Orient over an orange juice. I'm on the wagon! (Not serious!) Until then!

    Love Brian and Celine

    ReplyDelete